An Experienced Stratford Dentist Near You
Choosing the best family dentist can be challenging. Whatever your needs, Dr. Gretzula and her team work to exceed your expectations. Because we are a general dentist office, most treatment is completed “in-house”. General dentists receive their education in restorations (including composite fillings and dental crowns), dentures, tooth implants, veneers, pediatrics, oral surgery, endodontics (root canals) and periodontics. For cases where a specialist is necessary, here at Hawley Lane Dental, your top family dentist in Stratford, we work with many local oral surgeons, endodontists and orthodontists whom we have personally been treated by or would recommend to our families.
Hawley Lane Dental prides itself on offering a friendly and welcoming atmosphere to all of our dental patients. Dr. Kristy Gretzula and her husband, Bill, built the office from scratch, opening its doors in the spring of 2008. They turned concrete and beams into a beautiful, warm environment. As a mom to two small children, Dr. Gretzula knows what it’s like to juggle a hectic household, which is why Hawley Lane Dental continues to be a family-friendly dental office. Hawley Lane Dental maintains the small, homey feel where you know you are well cared for. We are also experts in the dental field and are frequently featured in articles from many media outlets.
More Information On Our Stratford Dental Office
We know how important it is to be able to make an educated decision when choosing the best family dentist near you. For more information on Hawley Lane Dental please see any of the following pages:
- Book an Appointment Online
- Patient Forms
- Meet Dr. Kristy Gretzula
- Your First Visit
- Office Tour
- Dental Insurers We Accept
- Payment Plans & Options
- In the Media
Meet Our Staff
Named a “Top Dentist” by peers in the dental field and selected as “Best of Stratford” in the dentist category, Dr. Kristy Gretzula is proud to serve Stratford and the surrounding community as one of the best family dentists in the area.
- Graduated with honors in Biology from Susquehanna University
- Received her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from New York University’s College of Dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, and the Connecticut State Dental Association
- Special Olympics
- Mission of Mercy
- Donated Dental Services
- School Outreach
- Sterling House
- CT Food Bank
- Bridgeport Rescue Mission
Kaylin Stratton, RDH
Kaylin is a Connecticut native, having grown up in Milford. Kaylin joined Hawley Lane Dental in July of 2017, and has been an excellent addition to our team. Her friendly and caring nature help give our dental patients a great experience while they are here. She and her husband live in West Haven and love traveling and cooking.
- Graduated from Lauralton Hall
- Received her Bachelor’s degree in Dental Hygiene from the University of New Haven
Serving Stratford & The Surrounding Areas
If you live in or around Stratford and are looking for a new family dentist near you, at Hawley Lane Dental, we proudly serve Trumbull, Bridgeport, Shelton, and other surrounding areas with the same commitment we provide to our local patients. Our office is only 10 minutes away from both Trumbull and Bridgeport, yet our comprehensive cosmetic dentistry services make a world of a difference in creating beautiful and healthy smiles. Contact our office, conveniently located near the Target, Big Y, and the Marriott on Hawley Lane right off Route 8 and the Merritt Parkway for easy access, to book your appointment today.
FAQ For A Family Dentist
- Every six months is the recommended guideline for when to book a trip to the dentist, but every person’s oral health is unique. Depending on the state of your teeth and gums you may need to visit your local family dentist more often, or possibly less, in the 9-12 months range if you aren’t experiencing any issues, and your teeth are in decent shape.
- Visiting the dentist early on and regularly can help to improve your child’s comfort level with going to the dentist. Which will lead to better oral health in the long run. Here at Hawley Lane Dental, we recommend an initial assessment with a family dentist in your area around the one-year-old mark.
- A family dentist is hopefully a relationship that will last your lifetime, so choosing one can require a considerable amount of thought. When visiting the potential dentist’s office for the first time you should look at, how easy it is to book an appointment, are there significant wait times? How organized and clean is the office? Does the dentist explain everything he or she is doing? Is my family comfortable with the staff, how friendly are they? And does the dentist have a good reputation in the area?