QUALITY FAMILY DENTIST NEAR TRUMBULL
At Hawley Lane Dental, we are aware of the current shortage of family dentists in Trumbull, CT and we strive to make up for it in all that we do. Whether you seek semi-annual exams for you and your children or emergency treatment for one of life’s unforeseen circumstances, Dr. Kristy Gretzula and her highly proficient team are here for you.
If you’re looking for a new family dentist, you’ve come to the right place. We’re located 10 minutes east of Trumbull meaning you’ll always have a dentist nearby.
Call us today at (203)377-9300 to book your appointment!
DIRECTIONS TO OUR DENTIST SERVING TRUMBULL
The quickest route to our office from Trumbull is less than a 10-minute drive! Below are directions via White Plains Road and Merritt Parkway, or you can use the interactive map above:
- Take White Plains Rd to Merritt Parkway (CT-15 N)
- Take Exit 51 for Nichols Ave.
- Continue on Nichols Ave. to Hawley Ln.
- We are 1/3 of a mile down on the right in the North Town Shopping Center / Big Y Supermarket.
Trumbull has much to offer residents and is connected to larger nearby cities Bridgeport and Stratford by Greater Bridgeport Transit and routes 8 and 15.
TRUMBULL DENTIST SERVICES
We offer preventive, restorative and cosmetic dental procedures for you and your entire family, including:
- Dental Exams & Cleanings
- Periodontal Disease Diagnosis and Treatment
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Invisalign® Clear Braces
- Implant Dentistry
- High-tech VELscope Oral Cancer Detection
- Teeth Whitening
- and much more
MORE ABOUT TRUMBULL
The town of Trumbull is a vibrant community with just over 36,000 residents. Established in 1797, it retains its small-town charm on Main Street with the Town Hall and Trumbull Library, to modern retail hub, Westfield Trumbull. A rich history, safe living environment, superb schools, and a wealth of amenities make this one of the best places in the state for a growing family. What further enhances a town’s standard of living is its availability of quality health care, and this is where we come in.
CONTACT OUR TRUMBULL DENTIST
Our commitment to the dental health of Trumbull residents is one of the many things that help maintain a healthy community. If you need a dentist in Trumbull, the team from Hawley Lane Dental is only one call away. To book an appointment with us today call us at (203) 377-9300.
FAQ FOR A TRUMBULL FAMILY DENTIST
- The answer is yes! We’re committed to continuing to serve the towns and neighborhoods in our area. We’re located only 10 minutes east of Trumbull meaning you’ll always have a dentist nearby. We’re not going anywhere! We want to serve your family’s dental needs for life.
- Every six months is the recommended guideline for when to book a trip to the dentist, but every person’s oral health is unique. Depending on the state of your teeth and gums you may need to visit your local family dentist more often, or possibly less, in the 9-12 months range if you aren’t experiencing any issues, and your teeth are in decent shape.
- A family dentist is hopefully a relationship that will last your lifetime, so choosing one can require a considerable amount of thought. When visiting the potential dentist’s office for the first time you should look at, how easy it is to book an appointment, are there significant wait times? How organized and clean is the office? Does the dentist explain everything he or she is doing? Is my family comfortable with the staff, how friendly are they? And does the dentist have a good reputation in the area?
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY:
“There aren’t enough superlatives to describe how awesomely terrific Hawley Lane Dental is. In this day and age, when everyone puts everything through a filter to make things seem better than what they actually are, Dr G and all of her staff there are truly the genuine article real deal. You won’t find a dental office more caring, more knowledgeable, more accomodating, or more engaging. Dr G and everyone there go above and beyond to take the time to actually listen to you to get to know you better so they can provide the best care possible. I’ve been a patient here since the beginning I think 10 years ago now, and still today all these years later whenever I have an appointment it always feels like I’m going to visit friends rather than just seeing my dentist. People will always remember how you made them feel, and Dr G and her staff always provide a personalized experience to make you feel welcome, comfortable, and in good hands. You won’t go wrong choosing Hawley Lane Dental for your dental practice.”
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Read more reviews on Google!