TOP RATED DENTIST IN BRIDGEPORT
If you’re searching for a dentist in Bridgeport you’ve come to the right place. Our office is located 10 minutes north of Bridgeport! Choosing Hawley Lane Dental means you’ll always have a dentist nearby.
When it comes to not only preserving but also enhancing the dental health, Hawley Lane Dental serves the community near you as the top-rated Bridgeport dentist. Led by Dr. Kristy Gretzula, our team is dedicated to the dental needs of Bridgeport patients of all ages – from infants to seniors. We offer comprehensive dental care from family dental care and dental exams to cosmetic dentistry services including Invisalign braces, veneers, and dentures.
Call us today at (203) 377-9300 to book your appointment!
DENTAL SERVICES IN BRIDGEPORT
We offer a complete spectrum of preventive, restorative, and cosmetic procedures for you and your entire family, including:
- Dental Exams & Cleanings
- Periodontal Disease Diagnosis and Treatment
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Invisalign® Clear Braces
- Implant Dentistry
- Root Canal Therapy
- High-tech VELscope Oral Cancer Detection
- Teeth Whitening
- and much more
DIRECTIONS TO YOUR DENTIST’S OFFICE
Located less than 10 minutes away from Bridgeport, our practice can be easily accessed by Connecticut Route 8 North:
- Take the CT-8 N from Main St.
- Follow CT-8 N to Penny Ave in Trumbull.
- Take Exit 8 from CT-8 N.
- Continue on Penny Ave. to Hawley Ln.
- We are 1/3 of a mile down on the right in the North Town Shopping Center / Big Y Supermarket.
BUILDING A HEALTHY, VIBRANT COMMUNITY IN BRIDGEPORT
Bridgeport is a vibrant and growing community, so it’s no wonder it’s the largest and most-populated city in the state of Connecticut. Fairfield County’s biggest attractions are all centrally-located in Bridgeport, including Barnum Museum, Beardsley Zoo and the Webster Bank Arena, home to NHL minor league affiliate, the Bridgeport Sound Tigers. The Bridgeport train stationon Water Street conveniently connects the city to nearby New York City via the Metro-North Railroad. Residents of this seaport city can enjoy the upstate lifestyle along with high-caliber amenities like the University of Bridgeport. While we specialize in oral healthcare, we are a proud part of a city-wide network that upholds the community’s well-being, including Yale-associated Bridgeport Hospital and St. Vincent’s Medical Center.
FAQ FOR A BRIDGEPORT FAMILY DENTIST
- The answer is yes! We’re committed to continuing to serve the towns and neighborhoods in our area. Our office is located 10 minutes north of Bridgeport! Choosing Hawley Lane Dental means you’ll always have a dentist nearby. We’re not going anywhere! We want to serve your family’s dental needs for life.
- Every six months is the recommended guideline for when to book a trip to the dentist, but every person’s oral health is unique. Depending on the state of your teeth and gums you may need to visit your local family dentist more often, or possibly less, in the 9-12 months range if you aren’t experiencing any issues, and your teeth are in decent shape.
- A family dentist is hopefully a relationship that will last your lifetime, so choosing one can require a considerable amount of thought. When visiting the potential dentist’s office for the first time you should look at, how easy it is to book an appointment, are there significant wait times? How organized and clean is the office? Does the dentist explain everything he or she is doing? Is my family comfortable with the staff, how friendly are they? And does the dentist have a good reputation in the area?
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY:
“There aren’t enough superlatives to describe how awesomely terrific Hawley Lane Dental is. In this day and age, when everyone puts everything through a filter to make things seem better than what they actually are, Dr G and all of her staff there are truly the genuine article real deal. You won’t find a dental office more caring, more knowledgeable, more accomodating, or more engaging. Dr G and everyone there go above and beyond to take the time to actually listen to you to get to know you better so they can provide the best care possible. I’ve been a patient here since the beginning I think 10 years ago now, and still today all these years later whenever I have an appointment it always feels like I’m going to visit friends rather than just seeing my dentist. People will always remember how you made them feel, and Dr G and her staff always provide a personalized experience to make you feel welcome, comfortable, and in good hands. You won’t go wrong choosing Hawley Lane Dental for your dental practice.”
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Read more reviews on Google!